Executive Administrative Assistant
Breinigsville, PA 18031
We' re hiring an Administrative Assistant for a brewery in the Breinigsville area. This will be a temporary position lasting until January 2020.
Describe responsibilities/specific tasks (Ex.: receptionist, data entry, etc. And include details):
- Conduct daily transfer transactions for finished goods in SAP.
- Conduct daily reconciliations of finished goods with shipping/receiving/shuttle service.
- Conduct sales order goods issue transactions in SAP as required.
- Conduct weekly cycle counting of finished goods and raw materials as required.
- Evaluate brewery finished good floor inventory position weekly and recommend corrective actions.
- Trouble-shoot material discrepancies and achieve timely resolution.
- Provide recommendations on inventory management improvement as applicable.
Describe background/skill sets required:
- Minimum of 2+ years of relevant experience in the associated functional areas
- Knowledge of SAP and Warehouse Management systems
- Strong follow through and communication; both written and interpersonal
- Able to work independently with minimal direction
- Demonstrated ability to be successful in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to be flexible and shift priorities in a constantly changing, fast-paced work environment
- Highly effective multi-tasker; resourceful with a get-it-done, can-do attitude.
- Analytical thought process with ability to recognize issues outside of documented process
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office to include Excel & Outlook
- Self-starter, proactive and ability to work in an unsupervised environment while maintaining daily, weekly and monthly departmental goals
- Must be able to travel within a 15-mile radius to conduct counts at contract locations
- May require off shift/weekend work and extended off-site work as needed
- Able to achieve and maintain sit-down forklift certification
The schedule will be Monday through Friday, 8am to 4pm.
Pay rate: $20-22/hr Based on Experience.
If interested, send resumes to CRubritz@htss-inc.Com