Breinigsville, PA 18031
Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Pay: Up to $18/hour based on experience
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of production schedules in SAP.
- Consume raw materials against finished production orders as required.
- Conduct daily cycle counting of raw materials, both in house and at local contract Warehouses. This includes, but not limited to, the reduction of material inventory discrepancies, assurance that all raw materials are counted and adjusted monthly which will assure the reliability of inventories for production runs.
- Assure incoming materials are within all brewery quality specifications and documentation is maintained for all materials.
- Trouble-shoot inbound material discrepancies and achieve timely resolution.
- Work with Planning, Brewing, Packaging and the Warehouse to ensure that all materials needed for upcoming production runs are available; resolve discrepancies as required.
- Evaluate and research all corporate Requests for Inventory Adjustments (RFIA) to ensure timely disposition is made on approved materials. Provide input on discrepancies associated with this process.
- Provide recommendations on inventory management improvement as applicable.
Background/skill sets required
- Minimum of 2+ years of relevant experience in the associated functional areas
- Knowledge of SAP and Warehouse Management systems
- Strong follow through and communication; both written and interpersonal
- Able to work independently with minimal direction
- Demonstrated ability to be successful in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to be flexible and shift priorities in a constantly changing, fast-paced work environment
- Highly effective multi-tasker; resourceful with a get-it-done, can-do attitude.
- Analytical thought process with ability to recognize issues outside of documented process
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office to include Excel & Outlook
- Self-starter, proactive and ability to work in an unsupervised environment while maintaining daily, weekly and monthly departmental goals
- Must be able to travel within a 15-mile radius to conduct counts at contract locations
- May require off shift/weekend work as needed
- Able to achieve and maintain sit-down forklift certification