Production Custodian 3rd Shift
Macungie, PA 18062
Main Job Duties:
- Maintains production and shipping areas by performing daily, weekly and monthly housekeeping tasks.
- Sweeps, vacuums, and mops floors. Gathers and disposes of rubbish and waste materials by hand or with the use of powered equipment.
- Observes appearances and conditions of premises and equipment; reports needed repairs, safety hazards to Management.
- Determines appropriate cleaning materials, supplies, tools, and equipment needed to accomplish job.
- Makes recommendations for repair and improvements to buildings, grounds, and equipment.
- Performs monthly inspections of fire extinguishers, eye wash stations, AED s and paperwork for monthly lift truck daily inspection logs.
- Maintaining the daily supply of drinks and snacks in the combo drink/snack machine and the two soda machines. Takes inventory and restocks drinks/snacks monthly supplies by picking items from a big lot store.
Must have previous custodial experience in a production or manufacturing environment.
Pay based on experience.
Hours can be either: 6pm-2: 30am or 12: 00am-8: 30am