Emmaus, PA 18049 | TempToFT
HTSS now has an immediate opening for a Staffing Recruiter overseeing and managing 100+ employees!
Recent College Graduates/Business Graduates are encouraged to apply!
Ideal candidates should possess the following work experience:
- 1-3 year's previous experience at the minimum in the staffing industry, onsite management.
- Previous employment recruiting experience/background is preferred.
- Provide excellent customer service to current client.
- Must be proficient with MS Office programs including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Candidate must be able to follow instructions and maintain organization.
- Ability to multi-task and take on numerous projects at one time.
- Day shift hours. But may vary (starting/ending times) depending on the volume and needs of the company. (Candidates must be VERY flexible)
- Must be willing and able to work over time and weekends if necessary.
Responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the current working temporary employees (200 during peak season).
- Responsible for hiring, staffing, scheduling, etc.
- Recruiting, interviewing and handling the on-boarding of new candidates.
- Administrative responsibilities: payroll entry, data entry, maintaining employee hours weekly.
- Providing excellent customer service to the client.
Ideal candidate will have an associates or bachelors degree in a related field.
Starting yearly salary will be based upon hire and will depend on previous experience.
Please send resume to be considered.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. This Position is Confidential. Email only.