Quakertown, PA 18951
Full time.Temp to hire.
Monday through Thursday
2pm to 12am
Overtime is possible.
Pay is based on experience.
The job entails the repair of Industrial equipment in the shop as well as field work at customer locations when needed.
Job Duties include:
- Dismantle, inspect and repair various electro/mechanical equipment including but not limited to; 1 phase & 3 phase motors, industrial pumps, gear reducers, blowers, etc.
- Perform installations and repair of customer equipment on site.
- 5 years experience in an industrial field
- Strong knowledge and background in mechanical fields is necessary
- Strong Industrial Electrical knowledge is a definite plus
- General knowledge of 3 phase motors, generators, pumps & gearbox s
- Knowledge of 480 volt 3 phase systems
- PLC, VFD, motor starters, etc., knowledge a plus
- Experience in installing electrical and mechanical equipment, (motors, gearbox s, pumps, etc.)
Please send resume or contact Desiree: 484-719-2820