Kutztown, PA 195308579
Rotating schedule of 6: 45pm-7am
The End of Line Operator is responsible for completing delegated tasks and handling scrap with dedication and proficiency to ensure customer satisfaction. This is a hands-on position that includes handling of inventory, proper storage, and shipment transfer of material to warehouse while adhering to the compliance of all legal and safety procedures.
- Responsible for all activities and operations of the end of the line.
- Follows any and all procedures that are currently being implemented regarding safety, process and ISO for cutter and/or grinder.
- Fills out paperwork, end of line SPC Tests every 30 minutes
- LT% checks every 15 minutes and corrections if needed
- Understands basic sheet faults and how to identify basic issues
- Notifies correct personnel of issues that may arise other than the ordinary
- Notifies the shift leader or line/operations manager of quality and process issues
- Performs Appendix changes. Tape, PE, barcodes, AS/AF etc.
- Replaces tape and barcodes when they run out
- Performs Length and width changes
- Performs Pallet changes
- Performs Inkjet message
- Enters orders in SAP
- Responsible to perform other duties and activities as directed
Qualified applicants please apply online at www.Htss-inc.Com or submit resume to CRubritz@htss-inc.Com