Bethlehem, PA 18017 US
This position will be responsible for:
- Evaluating product manufacturing processes with the Quality Department in order to improve efficiencies and streamline the processes.
- Ensuring timely completion of projects by working closely with various departments in the company.
- Analyzing work flow and planning production in a way to improve manufacturing efficiency.
- Provide technical support to all manufacturing areas.
- Develop assembly and tool drawings, floor layouts, and manufacturing cells.
- Work closely with the Materials Department for vendor selection.
- Reporting to provide necessary information required for decision-making, such as production/labor/material costs, production schedules, etc.
- Bachelor' s Degree in Manufacturing Engineering (or related degree)
- Working knowledge of ERP systems
- Previous experience in a manufacturing/production environment.
If interested, please email resume to LHADLEY@HTSS-INC.COM
THIS IS A DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY!